Organiclea are happy once again to be part of Cultivate, Waltham Forest’s urban food growing festival. Between 20 and 29 March, Waltham Forest will see a full and varied programme of food tastings, cooking sessions, presentations, workshops and activities hosted by the many community groups and local businesses engaged in the food growing cycle. The line-up will provide opportunities for everyone – from novice gardener to experienced allotment holder – to explore, learn and share their knowledge.
- Three Acres and a Cow: a history of land rights and protest in folk song and story, on Thursday 26 March
- The Big Dig: A borough-wide day preparing to grow food together, Saturday 21 March
- Urban Herbal Street Party: herb foraging, market stalls, workshops and more on Saturday 28 March
- The Schools Potato Challenge: Can your school grow enough potatoes for everyone to have a portion of chips?
- Organiclea Open Day: drop-in workshops, plant stall, site tour, forest school and a festival closing Harvest of Stories Panel