Organiclea’s intiatives support people to develop their food growing skills and build confidence in community food growing.
- Training, workshops and other learning opportunities currently on offer – click here for more info.
- Practical support to local community groups and organisations that want to start or develop their own food growing projects – click here for more info.
- Support to schools to get growing, including the chilli challenge! Click here for more info.
- Selling vegetable plants and growing resources (like compost) with planting advice – click here for more info.
- Our ‘Farm Start’ project involves supporting, coordinating and enabling the creation of new grow-to-sell food growing projects. Click here for more info.