We help you grow
Organiclea’s intiatives support people to develop their food growing skills and build confidence in community food growing.
- Training, workshops and other learning opportunities currently on offer – click here for more info.
- Practical support to local community groups and organisations that want to start or develop their own food growing projects – click here for more info.
- Support to schools to get growing, including the chilli challenge! Click here for more info.
- Selling vegetable plants and growing resources (like compost) with planting advice – click here for more info.
- We offer garden maintenance services with our Gardencare enterprise which trains people to develop garden skills – click here for more info.
Page last updated on March 20, 2014 at 11:53 am