OrganicLea is recruiting!
- Do you share a passion for developing and delivering a sustainable community food enterprise?
- Can you combine strategic development with day to day operational delivery?
- Are you excited by spreadsheets and strategy as well as produce and people?
We are looking for someone to join our distribution team – working to grow our box scheme, help develop new partnerships for distributing our own and other local produce, and ensure distribution’s finances are strong. If you are motivated by getting good food onto people’s plates, then this could be the role for you.
We’re looking for someone we can work with to shape the specific role and hours that will best match their skills, to include some or all of the following:
- Coordinating overall distribution enterprise strategy –manage box scheme and stalls growth, establish new markets, link our core distribution into our expanding work to support other local growers to get their produce to market.
- Weekly distribution logistics – eg customer liaison, pack and delivery management, publicity and communications.
- Distribution finance oversight – including weekly bookkeeping tasks and financial planning and budget tracking.
How to Apply
Download the full role description and application details here. The deadline for applications is midday on Monday 21 March.
March 1st, 2016 → 6:15 pm @ Marlene