The Herbal Open Day
Hawkwood Nursery, Sunday 26 July, 12-4pm
- Gardening activity 12-2pm, herb harvest (of calendula, borage, lemon balm and lemon verbena)
- Lunch 1-2pm, bring a packed lunch or buy delicious, seasonal fare here
- Site tour and herb workshop 2-3.30pm, a walk around the site looking at useful and medicinal wild and cultivated herbs growing at Hawkwood
- Herbal massages in the yurt, available by donation during the afternoon (on a first come first served basis)
- Tea and tincture tasting 3.30pm, the finale of the day will be a tasting and chance to buy Hawkwood herbal teas and tinctures
- Coffee and cake available to buy throughout the afternoon
- Forest school (12-3pm) Activities and free play for children of all ages. Children under 6 must be accompanied. Spaces are limited so please email email@example.com
And the next Open Day will be Sunday 30th August, with the first of our plants stalls selling winter salads.
Directions to our Hawkwood site here.