View in a larger map
We have a range of pick-up points across Waltham Forest. Produce is delivered on Wednesday evenings and will be available for collection until Saturday when we take in uncollected bags to minimise wastage. All the pick up points other than Hawkwood Plant Nursery and Veg Hut have 24/7 access using a combination lock
Our pick-up points are as follows. Click on the map for more information.
- Hawkwood Nursery (Chingford): from 2.30-6pm Wednesday then 9am-5pm Thursday and Friday – no 24 hour access
- Chingford station: from 7.00pm
- Highams Park:
- Highams Park station: pick up from 6.45pm
- The Hornbeam cafe and community centre (Bakers Arms), from 3.30pm
- Walthamstow Village, from 4.15pm
- The Mill Community Centre from 5.30pm
- Douglas Eyre Playing Fields, from 5.45pm
- Lloyd Park East, from 4.15pm
- Lloyd Park West (Cumberland Road), from 6.00pm
- Ye Olde Rose & Crown pub, from 3.30pm
- Chapel End, from 6.30pm
- Markhouse Road/Lea Bridge Corner, from 5.15pm
- Whipps Cross, from 4.30pm
- Leyton Midland/Coronation Gardens, from 5.00pm
- Bushwood, Leytonstone, from 4.30pm
- Leytonstone/Wanstead Border:
- Aldersbrook, St. Gabriel’s Church, from 4.45pm
Q. I don’t see a pick-up point that’s close to us. How can we get a new delivery point?
A. Most of our pick-up points are generously hosted by our subscribers, and as our bag scheme grows we would welcome additional locations. Anyone can act as a pick-up point for others if there is not already a delivery nearby and the space is suitable/there is enough demand. We provide hosts with a secure lock up box and a padlock and maintain it for you. Please email if you are interested!
January 8th, 2010 → 6:16 pm @ Marlene