How we can help
We do not just come and ‘build a garden’, we aim to provide individuals, groups and organisations with the basic skills to run sustainable food growing projects.
Our focus is on getting people and groups involved in the developing and maintaining of their own productive green spaces.
What we can do:
- Support your organisation with project development
- Offer fundraising advice
- Design and establish community food gardens, in consultation with user groups
- Facilitate practical sessions in the garden
- Deliver structured training in practical food growing skills
- Run awareness-raising and demonstration stalls
- Lead community green space ‘makeover’ days