Organiclea are happy once again to be part of Cultivate, Waltham Forest’s urban food growing festival. This year the programme kicks off from 5-13 March with resources and advice for growers, then culminates in an Autumn Season of events celebrating the harvest, 3-11 September. Some festival highlights this spring include:
- Network Event – Forming a Food Partnership: be part of a joined up approach to food growing and food issues across the borough, Wednesday 9 March
- Gardeners’ Q&A: all your tricky gardening questions answered, Sunday 13 March
- Big Compost Giveaway: free compost for all your mulching needs!
- Grow Your Own Challenge: get a free pack to get your growing started
- Ive Farm Pocket Park Opening Ceremony: seed sowing workshop and a celebration of the latest community garden in the borough
There will also be pop-up food growing information stalls around the borough. Check out the full programme and sign up for the newsletter here.