Saturday March 24th at the Community Stalls:
Bring your seeds to swap, and have a chat to other customers about what you’re growing. Feel free to bring seeds you’ve bought or saved yourself, there will be opportunity and resources to split them into separate bags and label on the day, and there will be a bank of our growing site’s saved seeds to swap with too.
- Swap all day at the stall
- Meet the grower 12-2pm: learn how to check viability of out of date seeds, talk about how to save seeds
- …or come along at 1pm to chat and swap with other customers ‘live’!
The market stall outside the Hornbeam Centre on Saturdays (10am-3pm) sells organic and ultra-local sustainably grown fruit and vegetables, plus homemade bread, jams and preserves, and refills of household cleaning products.
The market stall in Leytonstone on Saturdays (11am-3pm) is a community stall run in partnership with Transition Leytonstone, selling ultra-local sustainably grown fruit and vegetables, and UK grown certified organic produce. Find us every Saturday at St John’s Church, Church Lane, Leytonstone (between the church and Matalan, just off the High Road).
The produce we sell comes from:
– Soil Association certified organic farms in East Anglia and their partners in Europe
– Ultra-local London growers sharing their surplus through our Cropshare scheme
– Our own Hawkwood site in Chingford
See you there!