At Hawkwood Nursery, come to an open day on the last Sunday of every month, from 12-4. Or come and volunteer during the week, on Wednesdays and Fridays 11am-4pm, and Tuesday afternoons 1.30-4pm. Volunteer start dates take place on the 1st Wednesday and 3rd Friday of every month. Contact us for more information about this opportunity.
The Hawkwood farm stall is open Wednesdays (3.30-6) and Thursdays (9-5) and on the last Sunday of the month open day (12-4). Pop in for carrots, onions and potatoes, plus a small range of seasonal vegetables and fruit from the Hawkwood growing site. All organically grown at Hawkwood or provided by the small organic farms that we work with in the East of England.
Find us at the Hornbeam Centre on Saturdays (market stall 10-3) or pop into the Hornbeam Cafe any time from Monday to Saturday (weekdays 11-4, Saturdays 10.30am-5pm) to see what’s going on and find out how you can get involved.
Here are details of events coming up… Subscribe to our list (top right of page) for email invitations.
- Plant stall - Saturday 25th May, The Hornbeam
- Nature Connection workshop - Sunday 26th May, Hawkwood Nursery
- Open Day - Sunday 26th May, Hawkwood Nursery
- Plant stall - Sunday 26th May, Hawkwood Nursery
- Sustainable Beekeeping - Saturday 1st June, Hawkwood Nursery
- Make Your Own Herbal Remedies - Sunday 23rd June, Hawkwood Nursery
- Open Day - Sunday 30th June, Hawkwood Nursery
- Open Day - Sunday 28th July, Hawkwood Nursery
- Open Day - Sunday 25th August, Hawkwood Nursery
- Nature Connection workshop - Sunday 15th September, Hawkwood Nursery