At Hawkwood Nursery, come to an open day on the last Sunday of every month, from 12-4. Or come and volunteer during the week, on Wednesdays and Fridays 11am-4pm, and Tuesday afternoons 1.30-4pm. Volunteer start dates take place on the 1st Wednesday and 3rd Friday of every month. Contact us for more information about this opportunity.
The Hawkwood farm stall is open Wednesdays (3.30-6) and Thursdays (9-5) and on the last Sunday of the month open day (12-4). Pop in for carrots, onions and potatoes, plus a small range of seasonal vegetables and fruit from the Hawkwood growing site. All organically grown at Hawkwood or provided by the small organic farms that we work with in the East of England.
Find us at the Hornbeam Centre on Saturdays (market stall 10-3) or pop into the Hornbeam Cafe any time from Monday to Saturday (weekdays 11-4, Saturdays 10.30am-5pm) to see what’s going on and find out how you can get involved.
Here are details of events coming up… Subscribe to our list (top right of page) for email invitations.
- August Open Day - Sunday 31st August, Hawkwood Nursery
- Introduction to Permaculture - Saturday 20th September, Hawkwood Nursery
- Harvest of Stories - Saturday 20th September, Hawkwood Plant Nursery
- An Introduction to Sustainable Beekeeping - Sunday 21st September, Hawkwood Plant Nursery
- September Open Day - Sunday 28th September, Hawkwood Nursery