Gardens for All
We work with a project called Gardens for All who have been developing a garden maintenance service to residents of North East London, in collaboration with HEET.
Gardens for All are a small team of gardeners who have trained, studied or volunteered at OrganicLea and who are committed to organic gardening. This project is currently small-scale and in development, with team members currently working part-time and seasonally. If your gardening request cannot be fulfilled we will do our best to connect you with other local gardeners.
To inquire about garden maintenance, please submit an inquiry form. Please allow 1-2 weeks to receive a response.
Discounted rates are available to those in receipt of guaranteed pension credit or disability benefits.
Gardens for All services include:
- Help with improving the soil using organic methods
- Support growing your own fruit and veg
- Establishing composting systems
- Plant selection & planting
- Advice on garden design using a permaculture approach
We may occasionally be able to fulfill requests for the following work, or connect you with other gardeners who can provide it:
- Hedge trimming
- Tidying and clearances
- Lawn aeration and grass care
- Mowing and strimming lawns
- Hard landscaping such as building raised beds and planters, decking, paving
- Pond building and regeneration