Gardens for All
A new social enterprise supported by Organiclea, Gardens for All offer a wide range of garden services to private homes, housing associations, cafes and restaurants and anyone else needing organic and wildlife-friendly gardening support.
Our team is composed of experienced, passionate gardeners, local to Waltham Forest, who have been collaborating with Organiclea since 2014. Our work is guided by the ethics of permaculture (Earth care, People care, Fair share) and we are committed to using its principles in our work.
To inquire about garden maintenance, please submit an inquiry form.
- tidying and clearances
- general pruning, hedging trimming
- lawn aeration and grass care
- mow and strim lawns
- plant selection & planting
- specialist fruit tree and fruit bush pruning
- help to improve the soil with organic methods
- advice about your garden’s overall care
- garden design (using a permaculture approach)
- support growing your own fruit and veg
- hard landscaping such as building raised beds and planters, decking, paving
- pond building and regeneration
- establishing composting systems
If something is not listed above, please ask us about it, we might be able to do it for you!
We are particularly keen to work with you during our visits to support you in shaping and realizing your garden project and encourage you to become autonomous in caring for it.
Train with us
We offer a limited number of training opportunities for people to learn the specifics of garden maintenance on the job. These would suit individuals with some gardening experience looking to expand their skills, strengthen their knowledge and gain increased confidence. The training will have a focus on the ethos of Gardens for All in action.
Get in touch!
To enquire about garden maintenance, please send us your inquiry through this form.
We are able to offer discounted rates to those in receipt of guaranteed pension credit or any disability benefits.
For more information about training or joining our team, contact email@example.com